The NextMD Patient Portal is a HIPAA secure, password protected website.
The secured system operates using a password-protected account and login username that you receive upon successful registration. Only you will have access to your information. Each family member or user that signs up will have their own unique login and password. If the patient is under 18 years of age, the responsible parent or guardian will receive the enrollment code and account information.
The Patient Portal will enable you to…
- Request non-urgent appointments
- Verify appointment date and time
- Submit questions to your physician and their staff
- Request new prescriptions when out of refills.
- View a summary of your ophthalmic history at our office.
- Enter or modify registration information
For emergencies, please dial 911 or call the office directly.
DO NOT USE NEXTMD FOR ANY URGENT MEDICAL PROBLEMS.